- Have you been battered in the state of Indiana that resulted in a visit to the hospital?
- After insurance, did you have to pay at least $100?
- Was the crime reported to the police within 72 hours?
- Do you support the investigation and prosecution of the crime?
- If so, you may qualify for an application for medical expenses. The application must be processed no later than 180 days after the crime, but can be extended under certain circumstances.
- A Vigo County Crime Victim Advocate can help with completing the application. For more information or assistance you may contact us at 812-462-3319. You may also apply online at the link below: